The St. George Marathon “Official Charity Program” is designed to assist participating charities to achieve financial support from event participants throughout the Marathon weekend. We encourage all marathon participants to aid in these efforts.
Each Official Charity has been awarded a certain amount of marathon entries to sell in hopes to raise money for their efforts.
Tan’s Treats main purpose is to provide meals for food-insecure children on weekends, when school food programs aren’t available.
The 2022 St George Marathon Charity program provides a benefit to Tan’s Treats and runners who desire to run the marathon by providing a certain number of registration codes that we give away in exchange for a tax deductible donation (Tan’s Treats is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization).
Your donation will provide over 1,000 meals to children in need!
Here’s How it Works…
- Make a $250 donation to Tan’s Treats via the link below.
- Receive your registration link via email (link will be emailed to you as soon as we receive confirmation of your donation).
- Register for the marathon via the link you received.
**Note: The St George Marathon still requires you to pay the $110 registration fee for the marathon during the registration process.**
Availablity is limited. Feel free to contact us for further details.
Registration codes remaining: 10
Donate and Register Below!
Click the button below to make your Marathon Registration donation to Tan’s Treats. There will be more meaning to every step of your 2022 St George Marathon knowing that your participation is helping in the fight against childhood hunger.
Dates to Remember:
- Monday, April 1, 2022 – Marathon Registration Opens
- Friday, June 30, 2022 @ 11:59pm – Regular Marathon Registration Closes
- Sunday, September 21, 2022 @ 11:59pm – Marathon Charity Registration Closes
- Friday, September 30, 2022 – Expo / Packet Pickup, 11am-8pm at the Dixie Convention Center
- Saturday, October 1, 2022 – Raceday! St. George Marathon and Mini Marathon!