Average Weekly Time Commitment: 1-3 Hours
Required Day(s) of Week: Varies, Flexible
Time of Day: Varies, Flexible
- Maintaining ongoing food inventory at the Hurricane Warehouse location.
- Inspecting, counting and adding all donated food into inventory.
- Removing food from inventory after packing activities/food deliveries.
- Report inventory levels on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with Food Acquisition Volunteers for ordering requirements.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs above your head.
- Basic understanding of QuickBooks Inventory Tracking (preferred, not required)
- Basic math skills, to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of large numbers.
- Organization skills, to include organization of food on/in pre-labeled shelves and bins.
Please fill out the following form and tell us a little about yourself and why you want to volunteer.