Food Acquisition – St George
Average Weekly Time Commitment: Up to 2 Hours, typically bi-weekly
Required Day(s) of Week: Varies, Flexible
Time of Day: Varies, Flexible
- Ordering and shopping for required food, typically on a bi-weekly basis.
- Inspecting, counting and adding all purchased food into inventory.
- Coordinating with Inventory Management Volunteers for ordering requirements.
- Grocery shopping experience preferred.
- Large vehicle/truck preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs above your head.
- Basic math skills, to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of large numbers.
- Organization skills, to include organization of food on/in pre-labeled shelves and bins.
Please fill out the following form and tell us a little about yourself and why you want to volunteer.
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Volunteer Application – Food Acquisition St George”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Phone” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]