Average Weekly Time Commitment: 1 Hour
Required Day(s) of Week: Deliveries are usually made on Friday, the day varies occasionally. We prefer that you pick up backpacks on Thursday evening.
Time of Day: Deliveries must be made between 9:15am-10:30am.
- Deliver up to 1 bin, weighing up to 40 lbs, to Crimson View Elementary up to once per week, usually Friday morning.
- Receive previous weeks bins from school counselors and deliver to Tan’s Treats location.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Legally authorized to drive in the State of Utah.
- Vehicle large enough to carry up to 1 bin (24″L x 19″W x 16″H).
Please fill out the following form and tell us a little about yourself and why you want to volunteer.
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Volunteer Application – Crimson View Elementary”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Phone” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]