Face covering requirements for volunteers You must wear a face covering that fully covers both your nose and mouth any time you are in the Tan’s Treats warehouse for the safety of everyone. A face shield alone does not count as a face covering. Volunteers who aren’t wearing their face coverings may be asked to leave the warehouse. Children younger than 2 years old are exempt.
Health requirements for volunteers
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 21 days.
- You have assessed yourself for COVID-19 related symptoms, and have experienced none of the following in the last 14 days:
- Known temperature of 38 C/100.4 F or higher
- Cough (excludes symptoms from a pre-existing condition)
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing (excludes symptoms from a pre-existing condition)
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- You have not had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- If anyone in your group does not meet these criteria, we ask that you reschedule your volunteer event.