We aim to provide our volunteers and customers with a safe experience. To confirm that you’re ready to volunteer, please review the statements below, which follows current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
All volunteers must acknowledge the following:
Face covering requirements for volunteers
You must wear a face covering that fully covers both your nose and mouth any time you are in the Tan’s Treats warehouse for the safety of everyone. A face shield alone does not count as a face covering. Volunteers who aren’t wearing their face coverings may be asked to leave the warehouse. Children younger than 2 years old are exempt.
Health requirements for volunteers
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 21 days.
- You have assessed yourself for COVID-19 related symptoms, and have experienced none of the following in the last 14 days:
- Known temperature of 38 C/100.4 F or higher
- Cough (excludes symptoms from a pre-existing condition)
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing (excludes symptoms from a pre-existing condition)
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- You have not had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- If anyone in your group does not meet these criteria, we ask that you reschedule your volunteer event.